Sinisisi ni Erap Estrada kung bakit hindi tumanggap ng puwestong inaalok si VP Binay sa administrasyon ni Noynoy Aquino.
Nagkainteres tuloy akong alamin ang mga Vice-Presidents ng mga nakaraang Presidente ng Pilipinas at ang kanilang puwesto sa gobyerno maliban sa pagiging Bise.
1. Emilio Aguinaldo - Unang Presidente ng Republika ng Pilipinas (1899-1901). His Vice President was
4. Jose P. Laurel –Fourth president -President During Japanese Occupation (1943-1945). He got two Vice-presidents;
Vice-President- Benigno Aquino Sr.-the father of Ninoy and grandfather of Noynoy Aquino
5. Manuel A. Roxas –Fifth President - Last President of the Commonwealth and the first president of the independent
Vice-president Elpidio Quirino
6. Elpidio Quirino –Sixth president Assumed office upon death of Roxas and was reelected (1948-1953)-
The Second vice-president to become president.His Vice president was Vice-President Fernando Lopez
Lopez was appointed Secretary of Agriculture
7. Ramon Magsaysay- 1953-1957 seventh President of the
The third president to die in office. (MLQ, Manuel Roxas). His Vice president was
Vice-President Carlos P. Garcia
Garcia was appointed Secretary of Foreign Affairs
The third vice-president to assume office upon death of the President.
8. Carlos P. Garcia eight president of the Philippines- 1957-1961 His vice-president was
Vice-President: Diosdado Macapagal
Macapagal was the first Vice-President who was not given a position in the cabinet simply because he did no belong to the Nacionalista party. (politics talaga)
Pelaez was appointed as Secretary of Foreign Affairs
Ferdinand Marcos (195-1972) the eight President of the
Vice-President- Fernando Lopez
Lopez was appointed Secretary of Agriculture and Natural Resources
10. Ferdinand Marcos – 1972-1985- the tenth president - President during martial Law days
The position of vice-President was scrapped, instead a Prime Minister (Cesar E. Virata was installed).
Ferdinand Marcos was reelected in the snap election with Arturo Tolentino as Vice-President. They were ousted by the revolution.
11. Corazon Cojuangco Aquino- the eleventh president of the
He was appointed Prime minister and Foreign Affairs Minister. He held it only for a few months.
12. Fidel Ramos – 1992-1998 the twelfth President of the
Vice-president Joseph Esrada
Estrada was appointed as chairman of President Ramos' Presidential Anti-Crime Commission (PACC)
13. Joseph Esrada – the thirteenth president of the
He was deposed by the People Power 2.
He was the second vice-president to become President due to election.
He was among the presidents who did not finish their terms. His VP was
Vice-President Gloria Macapagal
She was appointed as Secretary of Social welfare.
She assumed office when Estrada was ousted by the People Power.
Vice –president : Teofisto Guingona (appointed)
He was appointed secretary of Foreign Affairs
Vice President Noli de Castro
He was appointed Secretary of Housing and Urban Development