One of the most beautiful women in the world, she felt in love, suffered from heart breaks, survived brain tumor, skin cancer, drug dependency, husbands (except Ex-Senator John Warner and Larry Fortensky) and SCANDALS. She died peacefully with her children by her bedside.
|Conrad Hilton Jr. and Liz Taylor|
1. Conrad "Nicky" Hilton. Jr. (May 6, 1950 – January 29, 1951) (divorced) . He was the son of the founder of the Hilton Hotels, Conrad Hilton, the former husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor and the great grandfather of Paris Hilton. He died at age 42.
2. Michael Wilding (February 21, 1952 – January 26, 1957) (divorced). He was a British actor with whom she had two children-- Michael Howard Wilding (born January 6, 1953) and Christopher Edward Wilding (born February 27, 1955)
|Mike Todd and Liz Taylor|
3. Michael Todd (February 2, 1957 – March 22, 1958) (widowed). He was an American movie and theatre producer who produced Around the World in 80 Days. He died in a plane crash. He had one daughter with Elizabeth Taylor,-
|Liz Taylor and Eddier Fisher|
Debbie Reynolds stated that she understood why she was being dumped for the most beautiful woman in the movie industry. Later, they were together in a comedy where they made fun of Eddie Fisher. Eddie Fisher died last year.
|Richard Burton as Marc Anthony|
5. Richard Burton (March 15, 1964 – June 26, 1974) (divorced). He was a Welsh actor who played the role of Marc Anthony in Cleopatra. His relationship with Elizabeth Taylor was the most turbulent but made them more popular box-office hit wise, He gifted her with big diamonds, furs and plenty of jewelries (Taylor's weakness). They adopted a baby, Maria Burton - Maria Burton (born August 1, 1961; adopted 1964)
6. Richard Burton (October 10, 1975 – July 29, 1976) (divorced). They reconciled but divorced in less than a year. Burton died in 1984 of brain haemmorhage at age 58.
|Ex-Senator John Warner of Virginia|
7. John Warner (December 4, 1976 – November 7, 1982) (divorced).John William Warner (born February 18, 1927) is an American Republican politician who served as a five-term United States Senator from Virginia from January 2, 1979, to January 3, 2009.
|Larry Fortensky and Liz Taylor|
8. Larry Fortensky (October 6, 1991 – October 31, 1996) (divorced).Larry Fortensky (born January 17, 1952) is a construction worker she married at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch and divorced on October 31, 1996. Fortensky was jailed in 1998 for assaulting his girlfriend. In 1999, he was seriously injured in a fall down a spiral staircase.
sources:wikipedia and show biz articles