Advertisement

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Painkillers

Dear insansapinas,

It is easy to dull the physical pain . Sa akin titingin ako sa taas at sisigaw silently ng ARAY.
At first my surgeon recommended that I stay in the hospital for five days so she can monitor the drain, Eh ang kaso nga, ayaw akong makatulog kahit ilang morphine na ang isaksak sa akin,


Should have I known that it is more difficult nowadays to get the painkilller which is under controlled substance, I could have stayed in the hospital.


For two days now, I run out of painkiller. Imaginin ninyo ang naoperahan kayo at sumasakit ang bahagi ng katawan na tinanggalan ka ng bahagi. Sakit noon. Lumalabas pa sa drain ang blood. Maybe I can attibute my high tolerance of pain to my childhood experience. 


My mother would wonder why I would not cry even if I received a physical punishment. I would not cry after break-ups kasi hindi naman ako nagboboyfriend hanggang.... and lately, I would not allow myself to fall into depression because someone has chosen another to be his companion ti'll the end, I Have Nothing, Erase, erase, nakikinig lang ako ng music ni Whitney Houston, Toinkkk, Sana mayroon ng available na refill bukas. Kung hindi baka bumirit ako ng I Will Always LOve YOU.


Pinaysaamerika

No comments: