Advertisement

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Red

Dear insansapinas,

Today, I went to my appointment. Without asking for my name, the medical receptionist asked me to sit down to wait for the call of the doctor. Normally in a doctor's office, the patient is made to sign a paper  where it is indicated who is the doctor to see, what time is the appointment and time of arrival.  Doubtful, whether my health records have been retrieved from the filing cabinet for reference by the doctor, I approached the receptionist. She told me that the doctor is going to call me in a few minutes. She mentioned my name. Wow, galing ng memory niya. That was the third visit only and she did not have ask for my name. Is it because, I am makulit? Is it because I have done something which reminded her of me. Then I took a look at my outerwear. RED and it was the same outerwear I have been wearing since I visited the clinic. Some patients do not use outerwear; just plain jacket or sweater.


So I am back to my childhood two-dresses-phase. That is the phase of development when you have a favorite clothes that you want to wear again and again. My mother used to scold me for asking her to wash that favorite clothes of mine so I could wear it again. Sabi niya, para raw wala na akong ibang damit. Tatantanan ko lang pagpatung-patong na ang sulsi.


Then I came to the phase when it took me hours  and a lot of sweat to choose what to wear amid the bursting closet of clothes. Wala akong masuot. Wag ka, ayaw ko lang ulitin ang nasuot ko na.


Present time


I've got the following for my outerwears and jackets during winter and yet, I end up wearing a hooded red outerwear. Para akong si Little Red Riding Hood. mwhehehe,


1. leather jacket - Ang bigat. Parang pasan ko ang isang baka. Kulang na lang itong umunga,


2. Reversible outerwear - When I am wearing it with the tiger prints out, parang may tigreng nakayakap sa akin. Pag iyong itim naman ang nakalabas, para namang may black panther na nakasakay sa aking balikat. Pag suot ko yon, mukha akong model na napabayaan sa kusina. BURP..


3, Snakeskin Jacket- This is also a favorite of mine, Pag suot ko ito maraming bumabati, Ang problema, tinutusok ako at chinicheck kong totoo ngang balat ng ahas. Ano ako, nababaliw?  Para naman akong nilulon ng sawa, Kaya lang hindi masyadong protection sa lamig,

4. Woolen jacket - Bigat rin nito, Para akong may inangkas na sheep sa aking katawan.

Ang paborito kong undewear ay made of cotton na pinagpatong-patong at tinahing parang quilt. Hindi siya mabigat at magandang protection din sa lamig. Hindi naman siya pinag-iiwanan na ng fashion na pwede ko ng ilibing sa thrift store. At siya ay washing machine friendly.
(note: the pic above is not the real thing. Tamad lang akong pikturan ang outerwear).
Bigyan mo lang ako ng red na stockings, para na akong si Santa. hohoho.


Pinaysaamerika

No comments: