Advertisement

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dial 911

Dear insansapinas,


This is the first time that I met 9-11 paramedics. I went to emergency wards in the past but there's no wang wang and no first aid workers who came to the house. Ang mahal ng bayad noon noh.
Kuripot talaga. Kahit maglakad na lang gagawin. Toinkz.


Tonight, the 9-11 truck came. No it was not for me. It is for my brother. He did not feel well since afternoon. He was planning to go to the library so return books that are due and to borrow new ones.
Since no one is going to drive for him, he called 9-11  instead.I can not go with him. Baka ako pa ang asikasuhin ng doctor at nurse sa ospital.



Tomorrow, I have an appointment with the doctor and I need to cancel it because I have no one to bring me there.


Pinaysaamerika

No comments: