Advertisement

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Time for Break and Reaction Part 2

Dear insansapinas,
My tsikiting gubats are blaming me for their being workaholic. When they were growing up, they can see that I worked without let-up to meet so many deadlines. Pero may time pa ako noong sitahin sila pag dumarating ng gabi, pag bumababa ang grades sa school at pag naliligo bago pumasok.


Now, I can still observe that when I start working on something, I do not stop. The other day, I felt pain in my chest. It came to my mind that it was too much thinking;  self-induced stress working on my pc and reading a lot of books to look for the simplest way by which I can present the concepts in the book more palatable to non-accounting students.


So I stopped momentarily. I can not smell the flowers. Barado ang aking ilong. Babahin ako sa allergy. But I watched the rain falling like they were long strands of white fine hair. Hindi ba yong patak patak. Pagkatapos umulan, sumikat at parang diamonds ang mga raindrops sa branches ng puno sa harap namin.
Beautiful.


Reaction Part 2
Tapos pinanood ko yong ikalawang video ng HARAPAN debate ng vice-presidentiables.




Kung ang reaction ko ay eto, ito namang bata ay mas masaya. Panoorin ninyo habang hawak ko na naman ang calculator. One week to go to beat the deadline for my book project.





Pinaysaamerika

No comments: