Advertisement

Saturday, March 27, 2010

EARTH HOUR

 Dear insansapinas,


Today is Saturday, March 27. I am participating in the Earth hour. 


According to pareng Wiki:

Earth Hour is a global event organized by WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature, also known as World Wildlife Fund) and is held on the last Saturday of March annually, asking households and businesses to turn off their non-essential lights and other electrical appliances for one hour to raise awareness towards the need to take action on climate change.


 I am not cooking today.  OOps nasa slow cooker na pala. I am not using the light in the hallway. Kahit na ako magkabunggo-bunggo. I am planning to use a candle while tpying tihs bolg but I can not see the key pad.s Whew.


So I turned off the TV. Yeheeey. anyway it is weekend and there are no marathon reruns of  NCIS and  Law and Order. Sa weekdays naman. 

who turned off the lights? 


 Pinaysaamerika

No comments: