Advertisement

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Where are you going?

Dear insansapinas,


More than a week ago, I saw in the news a special feature of a car accident where the lone survivor narrated that she saw her friends (they were drunk when the car was totaled) left her. She said she was shouting at them not to leave but then she could not believe that they could just easily get up and walked. All of them were inside the crashed vehicle. 


It was only when she was saved that she realized it may have been the souls of her friends who stood up and walked away from the scene of the accident. Her friends died in the crash.


Second surgery
I will have my surgery tomorrow. The beauty of the new technology is that I did not have to go to the hospital for preop. They just referred to my medical records which I updated in their database. The phone call from the preop nurse was just meant for instructions.


Last night I have a dream. It was my friend who died of breast cancer. In the dream, she knocked at my door and told me that she is the one who is going to fetch me, NGIIIIIIII. I looked for my mom and made sumbong that she is now getting me. NGIIIIIII.


Pinaysaamerika

No comments: