Advertisement

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Total Lunar Eclipse

Dear insansapinas,
It was past 12 midnight. I went to the kitchen to get hot hot milk. I had not slept a single wink for the night.
I saw lights emanating from the computer in the living room and the silhouette of my brother sitting in his desk. The lights from the chandelier were not on. I thought he was working. Then he went out to the balcony. Akala ko hihintayin si Santa Claus. Then I remembered that it was lunar eclipse that can be seen here in the US. I wanted to  watch pero I like to go to bed. If I don't I will be cranky  tomorrow (today). 

I was lucky to see this video of the eclipse. O di va. 



Stargazers who were willing to give up a little sleep got to catch the last lunar eclipse of 2010 early Tuesday.


The total lunar eclipse lasted about three and a half hours, starting as a partial eclipse about 1:33 a.m. ET and finishing at 5:01 a.m. ET, according to NASA.
source: CNN 

Pinaysaamerika

No comments: