Advertisement

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Holy Week and Blogging

Dear insansapinas,


My friend who was my former roommate called and apologized for not calling me for 2 consecutive days. She thought that I was still practising the no talk-fasting the whole-week and a whole day meditation on Good Friday to enhance my Darna power. I told her the story about my father who did the same when he was still alive. Ang sabi sa amin ni mader, meron daw kasing anting-anting ang pader ko. Ako naman dala ko pa ang tradition namin sa bahay noon na huwag maingay at huwag malikot pag Holy Week.


I said no. Then she countered, ibig bang sabihin niyan di ka na puwedeng lumipad? Di ka na puwedeng magtuturo at gawing frog ang kinaiinisan mo. hehehe


Since I was diagnosed with diabetes, I can not afford to fast. Mangininig ako sa gutom.


Then I received an e-mail from my book project boss that there were some stuff that I have to simplify because they are of Graduate Level approach. Arghhh.


Then I have to change all the dollar signs to peso signs. Arghhh.


So when my former roommate called and asked me if I can talk about showbiz (nanood daw siya ng The Buzz and Showbiz Central meron siyang subscription), I told her, oo naman ano. Respite yon sa mga kinakain kong mga interpolation, mga IRR, mga Ratios, Standard deviation at EOQ. Arghhh ulit.


Pinaysaamerika

No comments: