Sa iba't ibang klase ng employers na nameet ko, totoo lahat itong pinadala sa akin ni bayi. Italicized texts are mine.
1. Rule 1. - The Boss is always right.
Whoever says otherwise should examine what he's drinking.
If you are the suicidal type, you can tell it to his or her face. He might concur with you that he has erred but watch out for your ass He can not have one more reminder that he is actually a dum dum.
2. Rule 2. - If the Boss is wrong, see rule 1.
3. Those who work get more work. Others get pay, perks, and promotions.
4. Ph.D. stands for "Pull Him Down". The more intelligent a person, the more hardworking a person, the more committed a person; the more number of persons are engaged in pulling that person down.
There was a time when I complained for getting most of the assignment. A more senior colleague told me that it was because I was doing it the best as I could. Others simply work without considering the result.
5. If you are good, you will get all the work. If you are really good, you will get out of it.
6.. When the Bosses talk about improving productivity, they are never talking about themselves.
They start talking about team work. Nyahahah
Just try screwing up once...you will receive the reprimand as if you are the worst employee of the year. Sheesh.
7. It doesn't matter what you do, it only matters what you say you've done and what you are going to do.
8. Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
When the work environment is no longer good to your health, it is time to file an indefinite leave to look for a new job.
10. The more crap you put up with, the more crap you are going to get.