I am watching the Sherlock Holmes DVD tapes. Not the movie, Virginia but TV series decades ago. I like the logic used by Holmes in solving the crime.
If Holmes were alive today, I am imagining his face with the dazed look and an expression of HUH? if he encounters:
1. Marlene Aguilar who believed that someone's after her life and her son's because of her writings... she admitted the strange relationship with his son (his first sex experience included).
via: RestyO's Marlene's script devolving from bad to worst.
She then talked about her “strange relationship” with her son.
“You should ask my husband about Jason and I maybe it will give you a different perspective because Jason and I are in a very strange relationship, we're very honest with each other, there is nothing I cannot discuss with Jason, he told me when he had sex for the first time, he told me when he had beer. I am his confidante.”
In one interview, she said that it was the song that his brother Freddie sang which freed us from martial law...
Now she's saying that:
It is my fate... it was foretold by Buddhists, that I will do something to free my people.”
Bizarre? Wait 'till you read this:
She plugged her singing stint in Hobbit House. Blag.
A show biz gabfest co-host, declaring that he had been friends with Marlene for seven years, emerged disoriented after interviewing her. “Nagkawindang-windang” was how he described the session.
That interview, in fact, ended on a most surreal note— Marlene plugging a singing gig at the folk music club Hobbit House.
According to Freddie Aguilar, it is okay to sing just for friends...
“Ewan ko nga ba bakit niya ginagawa ’yan,” said singer-songwriter Freddie Aguilar—Marlene’s eldest brother—when Inquirer Entertainment asked what motivated his sister’s foray onto the performance stage.
2. The Senators of Butasang Pambansa -What role models?
Parang noong elementary kami sa klase pag wala ang titser.
Kaniya-kaniyang tawagan ng pangalan.
During Monday’s session:
1. Sen. Jamby Madrigal called Villar a coward and branded his senator allies as the “Villar Express” or a “choo-choo train of lawyers.”
2. Pimentel branded Madrigal an abused child.
3. Cayetano called Madrigal "saling pusa. " ARAY.
4.Pimentel, for his part, said he found no reason to apologize to Roxas over his “insertion” statements.
In what could be regarded as the lowest point of the heated session, Pimentel replied: "Well, I'm sure that after your marriage you've had some insertions."
5. Miriam Santiago WALKED OUT.