Advertisement

Sunday, September 20, 2009

MB and mg


 photoforwarded`thru mail

Dear insansapinas,
MB is the abbreviation for Mbyte. It is an SI-multiple of the unit byte for
digital information storage or transmission and is equal to 106 (1000000) bytes.
Mg is an abbreviation of milligram. It is a unit of mass equal to one thousandth (10-3) of a
gram. To me it refers to the dosage of medications, I am taking. Ano ang gusto kong sabihin.
Ito. Conversation with a nurse:

Me: Why am i taking 2 megabytes of my diabetic prescription?
Nurse: Huh?


Me: My prescription is 2000 megabytes everyday. Why was it reduced to 2 megabytes
only?
Nurse: Huh?
Me: That is not enough to control my diabetes and I do not want to be pricked with that
insulin every time my blood sugar level exceeds 200 level.
Nurse: Huh?
Me: Can you not understand me?
Nurse: What's megabytes? Toink.

Pinaysaamerika

No comments: