Advertisement

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

No Chemo

Dear insansapinas,

This morning I went to the doctor's office to have a blood test before my chemo on Thursday. The doctor cancelled my chemotherapy treatment. The combination of the White Blood Corpuscles and platelets is not good. Wait another week said the nurse. It had been two weeks that my treatment is postponed because of my low blood count. But the bruisings are disappearing. Yong mga bruises pa naman ay yong para bang binugbog ka ng kontrabida sa pelikula na hindi ka nakailag.

 Kumakain naman ako pero sabi ng doctor, it is because of my liver na napakahinang magprocess. 

So my brother brought me home and I went back to the couch to go back to sleep. I was awake for three hours the other night. When I woke up, I have no appetite for my lunch. So I cooked adobo. My problem is I lost my taste, It is all bland, Sugar is not sweet, Salt is not salty and milk tastes water. glug-glug-glug.

This is what I planned to wear in my head--my black winter cap to go to the lab.  My big shades would hide my hairless eyebrows.

But I was in a hurry so I went out without any hat, bandana or cap. Di bale wala namang nanghuhuli ng kalbo. mwhehehe.




Pinaysaamerika

No comments: