Advertisement

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Tomorrow Never Dies Ten years after



Dear insansapinas,

I watched a marathon of James Bond movies. It was all Pierce Brosnan movies. I realized that I have not watched the Tomorrow Never Dies. That must be because at the year it was shown, I was busy with the new business that we put up early that year of 1997. That was also the year when my father-in-law died and I lost my job. Later of the year, I visited my mom in Virginia. She was undergoing chemotherapy for her cancer.

When I came back to San Francisco, I got a new job. It was December 8 when I started reporting in the office.

That was really a year when I was undergoing emotional rollercoaster.

Ten years after, I had the same exprience when I was diagnosed with C.

Pinaysaamerika

No comments: