Advertisement

Friday, November 07, 2008

Gil Grissom missing Sarah Sidle

Dear insansapinas,

gil grissom
You're not in my celebrity blog. You are in my personal blog. You are reading my reaction on the latest episode of the CSI-Vegas where Gill Grissom, the ever efficient CSI forensic scientist is being portrayed as normal person. When I say normal it means he is also capable of being hurt by relationship. His relationship with Sarah who left because she thinks that not making a decision is already a decision. She is referring to their love affair.

Arghhhh. Spare me. Are men really this affected...especially the intellectual people who people regard to be using their brain rather than the heart.

Arhhhh.

At the end of the episode, Grissom asked Lady Heather to stay.

Arghhhh

Pinaysaamerika.

No comments: