Advertisement

Friday, March 23, 2012

Ano ang Naiba?

Dear insansapinas,

When I was a kid, my favorite part of the newspaper was the puzzle that asked the readers to identify items which were not supposed to be included in the picture or which were out of place for the theme, i.e. summer with Santa Claus, etc. etc.

Now I played it once again. Can you tell what is wrong with this picture?



 photocredit:getreal

Is there  a need to replace these people who are in charge of what is called STAGING.or photoops. Is he about to sign the document or just reading? If he's reading, he should be holding the highlighter. If he is about to sign, I hope it was not the same ball pen attached to the pen holding ornament. 
I have this notion that leaders/executives should have a pen only for signature's use so that the sig will no easily be forged .

Pinaysaamerika

No comments: