Advertisement

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Near Death Experiences and Life After Death

Dear insansapinas,

My  friend in Arizona  called to ask me about U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, one of the victims of the shooting spree of the alleged  troubled gunman, Jared Lee Loughner. 


"What about? I asked. 
She is in a coma. What is possibly happening to her? she continued.


I clarified to her that I am not a paranormal expert although I experienced paranormal activities. Besides, the consciousness of a person even if the body is immobile depends on how he is  tuned in to the different dimensions. Everyone has a gift but many are not aware of it. Some opened the gift but they refused to take it out from the box. I am one of them. 


So my opinion is that she is hovering around and she is determined to live. She may not be even aware of what had happened to her. 


Among the top ten unexplained phenomena are : 

Near-Death Experiences and Life After Death

People who were once near death have sometimes reported variousmystical experiences (such as going into a tunnel and emerging in a light, being reunited with loved ones, a sense of peace, etc.) that may suggest an existence beyond the grave. While such experiences are profound, no one has returned with proof or verifiable information from "beyond the grave." Skeptics suggest that the experiences are explainable as natural and predictable hallucinations of a traumatized brain, yet there is no way to know with certainty what causes near-death experiences, or if they truly are visions of "the other side."
I have had two NEs, excluding the incident when I died as a baby. As someone who was close to entering the "DOOR", I can say that nobody,  NOBODY COULD TALK ABOUT WHAT IS BEYOND THE DOOR BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COME BACK IN THE TERRA FIRMA. What about the ghosts or spirits that visit the humans?


There are several planes or dimensions which are not necessarily up there or down there. These souls have not gone to the ultimate destination. Some of them stay for unfinished business, some make a deal to stay and protect or guide their loved ones (like my father) and many are into cleansing. The evil or the shadows stay to torment the living. Misery loves company.


In some paranormal movies, the characters in the coma  are made to stay away from the light by some psychic people who are acting like a savior to the confused souls. Remember, POLTERGEIST?  
In one of my NE, I saw a door. Emanating from inside it was a bright light. Several people were waiting for Someone to come out of the door. I overheard one that He is the Most Powerful One. 


I did not meet Him. I felt I evaporated from the place, back to Earth without using a space ship.


My great grandma had the same story about the door. She was refused entry because her name did not appear in the book. When she returned to Earth, she thought that she was flying. Her sister died instead.


Some writers believe that faith has a lot to do with NEs and Life After Death Theories. One thing that we have in common even with Pagans is the belief that there is life after death and the evil is punished while the good is rewarded. 


Addendum: Now I know why my bed kept on going up and down when I was in the hospital. Someone would like to keep me awake. With that very low blood pressure, I might have not awaken. 


Pinaysaamerika

No comments: